Monday, July 21, 2008

Free Custom Magnets

You know how you can get free magnets with advertisements, phone numbers, etc. on them either in the junk mail or as give-aways at special events. Put them to good use and create your own special magnets. You can use photos, stickers, paper, magazine cutouts, greeting card images, anything really.

1. If the magnet is an odd shape, cut it into a shape you like (square, oval, heart, whatever) place the magnet on the back of your image or paper and trace around it.
2. Cut your paper to shape/size.
3. Adhere it to the magnet (a Xyron works great) but whatever you have to stick it on there is fine.
4. Ta-Da! Super cute new magnet for free!!

Here's one I made awhile ago



2 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

That's funny, I do that with pictures of Zander for Jason to take to work & stick on his filing cabinet. I guess great minds really fo think alike! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

hey andrea!
That's a great way to recreate/recycle: Yoohoo!
I also checked lain's challenge because I hadn't checked her out in a long time and I saw that you won! another Yoohoo to you! So congrats girl!
alexox