Saturday, July 12, 2008

Little Hard Hats Videos


Cali has been fascinated with construction trucks for a couple months now. Works out well since there is so much construction around here we see all her favorites every time we drive anywhere. So as I was adding some new titles to our Netflix Queue I browsed around and found this great video for her called Road Construction Ahead, just full of all her favorite big trucks in action and a few new ones she hadn't seen before. She really enjoyed it so I wanted to share the link and let everyone else know about these great real-life videos of big trucks. There is a whole series, you can visit their site at http://www.littlehardhats.com/ or just look them up on Netflix.

Also, check out her two favorite construction books: Good Morning, Digger by Anne Rockwell and B is for Bulldozer by June Sobel.

No comments: