Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Wheels

If you've ever seen my garage you are probably thinking what else could she possibly need? I do have a super nice Bob double jogger (thanks Dad!), my nice red jogger (before I found out I was pregnant with D), the regular Graco stroller (great for the mall), a Jeep umbrella stroller (when D just needs to be contained!), and a big ol' wagon. So what else could I possibly need to add to this collection? A bike trailer! Now the kids are both big enough and I'm not pregnant so we can all go for a bike ride. Target had them on sale this week and we got the InStep Quick n EZ model for just $84. We tried it out this evening and it was really fun. The kids loved it, although D wasn't too impressed until we started moving. I'm really excited to having this new option for quick trips around the neighborhood, for my exercise, or to just plain get out of the house (without spending any money). By the way, at least half the reason we can't park in our garage is because of my "fleet" : )

No comments: