Thursday, July 10, 2008

This is Chicken Dog



When the library program said that "Chicken Dog" was doing a show we had no idea what in the world a "Chicken Dog" was but we were quite intrigued. When I was filling in Cali's calendar, not knowing what else to put I drew a picture of a chicken and a dog. I wasn't too far off. The Chicken Dog Circus is basically a one man, two dog, & one scarlet macaw traveling circus with everything from juggling, yo-yo tricks, unicycling, accordian playing, storytelling and of course animal tricks. The kids totally loved it, Cali I think just as excited to find out what "Chicken Dog" was all about as I was. She came home and lined up a bunch of toy puppies and called them all chicken dogs then I found her plastic parrot to complete the scene. If you ever get a chance to see the Chicken Dog Circus in action, you should definitely go! You can even hire him for a birthday party. Click here for his website!

No comments: