
Cali, Oct 2006 enjoying her "tiger snack" at SBF Pumpkin Patch
The kids LOVE these organic granola bars. Cali calls them her "tiger snack" but its really the EnviroKidz Organic Crispy Rice Bars. I love them because they are all natural and don't have HFCS (hard to find in a granola bar). I decided to look them up on Amazon and was happy to find I could get a case of 36 bars for just $16.56 or 46 cents each . That's with the subscriber service, but the way they eat these up it will work out great!
Also I figured out that my Simple Scrapbooks magazine subscription is up. I was really wondering where my July/Aug issue was! And found I could order that plus my other favorite (Scrapbooks, etc.) for just $34.94 for a year.
Monday, July 7, 2008
"Tiger Snacks"
Posted by
Andrea
at
6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment