In honor of St. Patrick's Day, the iHeartFaces theme this week is "Green." I was searching through several pictures to find just the right green shot for this week. There was D in his cool green sunglasses, several that involve our apple green Kelty packs (that I love) and then there it was looking me in the face. D's Halloween photo. The first year he was so little I put him in a comfy jersey, got a little soccer ball and he was a soccer player. This year he was really developing his own interests and one of his favorite things at the time was his green hooded frog towel. So I splurged and got this great costume off Ebay. He loved it. And yes I realize that every single week I have used a photo of D, but he's just so darn photogenic and willing to be in photos. Cali is much harder to catch on camera these days. I'm sure the right theme will come up though.
Make sure you visit the iHeartFaces blog and check out all the other great green entries for this week.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















20 comments:
Great green picture! We had a frog costume too (all my kids wore it). I use my little guy in all my photos too - he tends to cooperate for now where the other 2 just run from me.
This is a fabulous photo! My photo this week is my "Halloween Frog" too! Nothing says "Green" like a frog with a beautiful face! Great job!
That's a great pick! I still haven't found one that I like yet.
what a cute frog you have. Love it.
Perfect "green" photo. I didn't even think of using Halloween photos and now that I've seen yours, I sure wish I had. I love it!!
this is a great shot!
What a great photo. Perfect for the "green" theme!!!
Your picture is so fun and perfect for the theme! :-) Such a cutie - beautiful eyes!
So adorable! And GREEN eyes to boot...
Fabulous green! The color is so vibrant in your picture. I love it! And what a cutie patootie!
CUTE, CUTE face!!!! Great job!!
What a sweet little frog! My two year old is fascinated by your photo! Thanks for taking the time to check out my first attempt at the i {heart} faces contest. Hope to see you there again next week!
Melissa
What a gorgeous photo!
He is the cutest little frog around. So adorable! I LOVE it!
Oh what a cutie and a really wonderful photo. Thanks for stopping by!
That is one cute froggy!
adorable!
xoxoxox
What a fun green photo. I like it very much.
Thank you for you comment. I've been down and out swing of things the last couple of weeks, this is helping bring me back.
That's a fantastic "green" photo! :-)
Thanks for visiting.
--allison
This precious, great green shot.
Post a Comment