Sunday, March 22, 2009

No Flash



I owe nearly everything I know about using my Canon Rebel in Manual mode to the iHeartFaces tutorials. I've been so happy to learn how to really use my camera and I've been practicing every chance I get. I got this shot of Dave & D resting on the couch together last week. I wouldn't have had any idea how to take an indoor picture with no flash before the tutorials. I owe all the light to our front storm door that Dave installed after his last deployment. It makes such a big difference in the amount of light that comes into our living room.


Be sure to visit the iHeartfaces blog and browse through the other entries to see all the inspiring uses of natural light.

15 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

That is such a great picture! I LOVE it!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love IT!!!
alexox

jen@odbt said...

Great picture. Love Daddy's arms around your little one.

Rebekah said...

aww... such a sweet picture!! You a captured a great moment!!

Susan said...

What a fantastic moment captured!

Heather said...

I like how the light just falls on your little boys face. Nice picture!

Shae said...

this is very sweet

Melissa said...

How sweet is that!

Shannon said...

Oh I really love that. That's one for the memory books.

Arrow Hill Academy said...

How relaxing! Great shot!

Touch of Love Photography said...

Sooo precious! Those moments are fleeting! You captured it just beautifully!

Carebear said...

awww.... what a special moment you captured! Well done!

Capturing Sunshine said...

Oh what a sweet shot! I love it!

K said...

What a sweet photo!

Midwest Miscellany said...

Love the colors!