Tuesday, March 3, 2009

She Can Do It!

Remember at Christmas when Santa brought Cali a "big girl" bike? Well she can officially ride it now. She maintained interest in the bike but would often go just a few feet before asking for her trike instead. In the meantime she ended up becoming a pro on the tricycle; able to go a couple blocks at a good pace. I thought this was good progress and very promising for the "big bike" but just let her choose which bike she wanted. Well, this week she stuck with it and really got going on the big bike. At first she'd get frustrated that pedaling backwards made her stop, but she worked it out and seems to have it all figured out now.

2 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

Good Job, Cali!!! I need to put Zander on his trik and see if he can do it again. I love how Diego is running in front of her watching the sky! Such cute kids!

Jess said...

Way to go Cali, that is awesome, she totally does have it down:)