Monday, March 23, 2009

New Shelving

I almost forgot to show off the new shelves Dave built me last week. Previously I just had an old desk under my "As Is" Ikea desktop but he had promised me some custom shelves before he leaves for Iraq. To get it done faster I told him don't even worry about painting them so they're just bare but that's fine with me because they do the job and I have storage to spare now. Cali even has her own section which she loves and she does a great job of putting her things away now.

6 comments:

Jess said...

You have one awesome scape booking table and shelves! For a great Scape Booker!

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Send him my way will ya I need some shelves built!

jen@odbt said...

I love your scrapbooking table. I wish I had thought of using a stand up table and I wish I had a handy husband.

Team Manager said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Team Manager said...

Oops, sorry 'bout that. You guys rock! I love the shelves...and the entire scrap space for that matter.

alexandra s.m. said...

How talented! They look great! Cali must feel just like "Mommy" now! Sweet!

xox